Why you should set an animal tag?
There are a lot of benefits of marking your pet with an animal tag:
- If your pet gets lost or stolen, you can be identified as the owner.
- Animal tagging is important for animal welfare. The owner of abandoned animals can be identified, too.
- Your pet is listed in your pet passport correctly.
- For trainers: you can easily track the success of your animal in competitions.
- Transponder controlled devices can be activated, e.g. catflaps or feeding troughs.
- Your pet is required to be tagged if you want to take it with you traveling the EU.
- delivers the highest quality transponders available
- is a certificated manufacturer of syringes
- makes transponders and syringes in Europe
- has a growing customer number
- has gained experience through many years
- proven ICAR-member
Please compare the quality
|chipdeal quality||low quality animal tag|